UPDATE YOUR HOME
TO A "SMART HOME"
Today's commercially-available home automation equipment is an excellent option for many homes.
In most cases, there is no need for expensive equipment that could easily cost you more than $10,000+
or, has expensive, long-term commitment contracts with large cancellation fees
1. My wife always leaves the garage door open.
2. Keys? What KEYS? I CAN Unlock the door from my phone.
3. Lights and Alarm automatically TURN on and off.
4. Leak detector automatically shuts off water main.
5. RECEIVE TEXT ALERTs when THE kids gEt home.
Partial list of smart devices
NSHA currently recommends:
there are lots more, but that should get you started...